R-Studio 7.0 Network build 154111 Full Version
Recover deleted files videos and photo
R-Studio is a family of powerful and cost-effective undelete and data recovery software. Empowered by the new unique data recovery technologies, it is the most comprehensive data recovery solution for recovery files from NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS, FAT12/16/32, exFAT, HFS/HFS+ (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS (Linux) partitions. It also uses raw file recovery (scan for known file types) for heavily damaged or unknown file systems. It functions on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
In addition to being a full-featured data recovery utility, R-Studio also includes:
- An advanced RAID reconstruction module
- A feature-rich text/hexadecimal editor
- An entire advanced disk copying/imaging module in one single piece of software, which makes R-Studio your ideal complete solution for creating a data recovery workstation.
- Deleted without Recycle Bin, or when Recycle Bin has been emptied;
- Removed by virus attack or power failure;
- After the partition with the files was reformatted, even for different file system;
- When the partition structure on a hard disk was changed or damaged. In this case, R-Studio utilities can scan the hard disk trying to find previously existing partitions and recover files from found partitions.
- From hard disk with bad sectors. R-Studio Data Recovery Software can first copy the entire disk or its part into an image file and then process the image file. This is especially useful when new bad sectors are constantly appearing on the hard disk and remaining information must be immediately saved.
- Handling of severe hard drive read instabilities: R-Studio Technician provides features at the hardware level of hard disk drives, based on its integration with professional data recovery equipment DeepSpar Disk Imager.
- Support for ReFS (Resilient File System), a new local file system Microsoft introduced in its Windows 2012 Server.
- Support for Windows 2012 Server OS.
- Support for RAID5 with parity delays often used in HP servers.
- Support for "nested" and "enhanced" RAID levels: RAID10 (1+0), RAID1E, RAID5E, RAID5EE, RAID6E.
- R-Studio Agent for main PC OS: Windows, MacOS, Linux.
- Simultaneous image creation and scan. Now R-Studio can create an image and, at the same time, scan the data from the image. As a result, two files are created at the same place: an image file and file with the scan info.
- File Recovery Lists: lists of files from disks that can be exported out of R-Studio, manually edited, than imported back, and files from those lists will be automatically marked for recovery. Such lists are very useful if you want someone who is far away to decide which files are to recover.
- RAID consistency check: you may check whether the parity blocks on a RAID are valid.
- Image and scan info files may be saved on and load from, remote computers. This helps R-Studio to avoid transferring large data volumes over network during network recovery.
How to Install the Crack
1. Run the Rstudio.exe installer
2. copy the patch and paste it on Rstudio folder on c:/programs files and lunch.
3. copy the serial then click crack
4. run the main Rstudio
5. paste your serial and register