APPLICATION KEY FEATURES:
Workout Routine Planner
- User friendly workout routine manager.
- Easily create own workout routines base on built-in exercises or custom exercises.
- Ability to setup Super-Set Exercises.
- Adjustable sets for each exercise.
- Support multiple routines. Easily switch among Bulking,Cutting,General and Sport Specific routines.
Smart Logging System
- Automatic input weight and reps when you doing exercises.
- Automatic record your 1RM (1 rep maximum) for each set.
- Automatic save your best lifting record for each exercise.
- Calendar mode to view your logs detail easily.
- Scrolling list for changing weight and reps
- Synchronize your iPhone Data with your FREE Online Profile.
- Store information and data on the JEFIT Server.
- No need to log into website to record data.
- Recover information in an instant
- Synchronize to download routines onto your phone
Quick Timer Feature
- Quick Timer Feature added to the Log Creation Page
- Allow users to set a quick timer after they perform an exercise
- Ability to perform an extra set without modifying setup for sets
Progress Tracking System
- Graphic chart for tracking both body stats and lifting stats
- Tracking weight,body fat, height, chest, waist, arms, shoulders, forearms,neck,hip,thighs and Calves
- Tracking six benchmark exercises.
- Auto-calculate your BMI (Body Mass Index)
Detailed Exercise Database
- Built-in hundreds of weight training exercises categorized by body parts
- Search Function allows for ease of finding and searching for exercises
- Contain 500+ exercise instruction and tips
- Contain 500+ exercise animations
- Instant Workout Function allows for users to perform an exercise without having to edit routine
- Target Reps Functions allow for users to set goals for amount of repetitions to be performed for each exercise
- Ability to switch between Target Reps and Last Logs
- Set Workouts with Default Sets, Repetitions and Rest Timer
- Adjustable resting timer between sets.
- Reminder for what exercise need to do next.
- Show previous training logs of the incoming exercise while taking break.