Google Blocked NuffnangX

This fast few days I got a coment from social network that my blog is blocked. It said i have a malware. Even NuffnangX script have malware issue and it annoying me , people who visit y blog will get scared because that warning . Both Google chrome and Mozilla began warning my visitor.



I did check my webmaster tool  google anti malware miss understood the word "The Viruz" code name so i tried to remove and request a review



This is also an issue for all Wordpress blogger  who are hosted on wordpress.com  they are usually the target. I have a NuffnangX script on my template detected as malware backbone.


NuffnangX.com cleared that they don't have malware and they fix the problem.

READ MORE...

Posted by: Jaime
blognizend, Updated at: 11:34 AM
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. blognizend - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Google+ Jaime Lacson