Missing MsPaint

I was writing a post  and I was printscreen my desktop then paste it  to paint .. but the OS they used don't have  MSPAINT  so i search for  MSpaint size 427KB

If you don't have you  download it here



Posted by: Jaime
blognizend, Updated at: 2:54 AM
Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

Anonymous
September 15, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Ϲool blog! Is your theme сustom
made or did you ԁownlоad it from somewhere?
A theme lіke yours with a few simрle adjustemеnts wοulԁ rеally mаke my blog stand out.
Ρlease let me know whеre you got your themе.
Manу thanks
My webpage :: mini laptop

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. blognizend - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Google+ Jaime Lacson