Acer Crystal Eye Issue on Win 7

Last day i have a customer with a Acer Aspire One and I reformat it with Win7 Ultimate. After performing a reformat I updated all the drivers on Windows Update. Video driver ,LAN driver WiFi driver auto install. But the webcam is not detected by Win7 I even installed 3 driver from Acer website they have 3 webcam driver.

  • chicony 
  •  liteon
  •  suyin 

Non of this work.. I think Acer netbook are not Good this is not the first I got trouble with Acer's book. acer should check  their built webcam compatibility if you Google around you will find acer crystal eye unsolved problem
hostgator coupon page
Posted by: Jaime
blognizend, Updated at: 2:31 AM
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. blognizend - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Google+ Jaime Lacson