Heat Sink Cleaning

Cleaning up Heat Sink is a little bit messy especially on Laptops and Note Book.
 If your Heat Sink have dirt it may cause:
  • Auto Shutdown because of Over Heating
  • Windows Hang or Freeze
  • Blue Screen



Here I remove the Keyboard First



The Remove LCD

Now I remove the Board

 Now i remove the Heat Sink

Now I Open the Heat Sink


Look like a Cotton of Dust..


Posted by: Jaime
blognizend, Updated at: 8:53 PM
Share this article :

+ comments + 2 comments

March 11, 2013 at 5:39 AM

Thanks for posting about Heat Sink Cleaning.
My laptop also automatically shutdown because of over heating.

Anonymous
May 31, 2013 at 5:50 AM

Talking of feeling and Ny...

Here is my weblog: Precision nutrition Reviews

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. blognizend - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Google+ Jaime Lacson