Facebook error Log-in Due to site issue SOLVE!!

One day i have encountered this face book error message.. Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience.I try to refresh but nothing happen.. They  I try to connection Using my mobile Phone .. but still its the same message again.. i thought it was  a maintenance but  i check my other account and it successfully log in.. I thought my other account is BANNED Soo i try to used  my other internet tools.. I used a Free VPN program.. and then I have successfully Log in my account..  I think my account was stack on  other Face book server. Because the VPN  I' used,,, is using other country IP
for VPN info click HERE 
or you may used http://blognizend.blogspot.com/2011/07/what-proxy.html
Posted by: Jaime
blognizend, Updated at: 6:18 AM
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. blognizend - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Google+ Jaime Lacson