BOOTABLE FLASH DRIVE

BOOTABLE FLASH DRIVE

Last Saturday in Angeles City going back home in Sto.Tomas, I went to Jenra Mall and Nepo Mall canvasing for External DVD ROM. I want to buy External DVD Rom cause of my other client have Netbooks, as we know Netbook don't have a DVD rom to install Operating System (Reformat). I went to CD Rking the price are 1,580php to 1,880php, Haha my pocket money is exact 1500. So I look around and I saw a KINGSTON Flash drive 8Gig, DT101 G2 for only 300php ONLY!! so i give a try i buy it and make sure is original I check the Logo :p dam it its a original. I have a old post how to make a bootable flash drive.
  • You need an ISO image disk (If don't have create a image file on Nero convert it into ISO using Magic ISO.)
  • NFTS File format (reformat your disk NFTS on windows seven you can done it)
  • Choose your Sofware click here  ( I choose Microsoft DVD)
  • Wait for 30 minutes copying depending on your RAM.
  • Safety Remove your Flash Drive to avoid disk damage.
 Here's my Kingston Performing a Reformat installing Windows 7.




Advantage of Flash drive Fast file transfer then a regular DVD or CD disk installation.
Disadvantage Flash drive might damage if not remove properly.
Posted by: Jaime
blognizend, Updated at: 6:22 PM
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. blognizend - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Google+ Jaime Lacson