Mac address are responsible for your speed and disconnection look under your wimax modem see your own wimax
1. FIRST, OPEN RUN MENU BY PRESSING WIN KEY AND R..
2. ON DIALOG BOX.. TYPE TELNET
3. TYPE O THEN ENTER..
4. TYPE 192.168.1.1, LOGIN: wimax PASSWORD: wimax820
5. pag nagtype kayo ng password walang lalabas na character dun basta type lang kayo..
6. to change mac address.. ex: type setallmacaddr 00:25:99:6E:25:F2 enter
7. Open your browser & type 192.168.1.1 ( Log in as admin )
8. Go to "Maintain" tab and click "Restore Default You have to click OK button twice, then the modem automatically reboots
NOTE: Window 7 Telnet is disable here 's how to enable Window 7 Telnet click Here for tutorials.
You can change 2 last Mac
example here XX:XX:XX:XX:F9:89 XX:XX:XX:XX:F4:84
look for working MAC
Shehzhen Huawei Communication Technologies Co., Ltd.
or you can also try to just change the 5th or 6th part of your Mac address..
JailBreak_s Mac Address Maker
more info here
If this blog helps you .
I just Update the tutorial in y NEW BLOG In clude How to Change Wimax Serial